Saturday 16 March 2013

Intro

So here I begin with my blog. I'll just try and not keep the readers bored. You can expect posts on various things, and I'll try not to limit my blogging to the traditional "articles".

Speaking about the "thextraodinaryalien" thing (Check the address bar if you haven't!), not too much of thinking/ wisdom goes into that... Just something I cooked up, and am now thinking of the various meanings that it may carry. Maybe a bit 'reverse' kind of order of doing things. Nevertheless, I'll try to keep my posts 'extraordinary'. Extraordinary for 'aliens' (if they do exist) to believe it. [Please note: Earthlings would define aliens to be those who don't belong to this Earth, so most Earthly things might seem extraordinary to aliens. Good for me! ;-) ]

So instead of restricting this blog to an 'Intro', I'll just pop in a song called Intro (I just realized that its name matched with that of this post's.), by a band called Bullet For My Valentine, a band whose name I see frequently on my playlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment